Hey guys, If anyone has The Third Degree and wouldn’t mind trading let me know. I have a bunch of stuff you may be interested in.
You guys know where to find me, the server!
Oz | pcfitness
- As a Pyro, your flamethrower does more damage the closer you are to the enemy.
- As a Pyro, ambush enemies to catch them in the short range of your flamethrower. Use corners to your advantage.
- As a Pyro, your flamethrower chews up a lot of ammo. Pick up fallen weapons to refill your supply.
- As a Pyro, switch to your shotgun if enemies retreat beyond the short range of your flamethrower.
- As a Pyro, you can often set enemies on fire and retreat, leaving them to die from the burning.
- Hit E to call for a Medic if you get hurt. Nearby Medics will be notified of your need.
- As a Pyro, you are a Spy’s worst nightmare. Your flame thrower can ignite enemy Spies disguised as your team. Spy check teammates that act suspicious!
- As a Pyro, utilize the bonus damage on the Axtinguisher by igniting your foes.
- As a Pyro, help protect an Engineer’s sentries by pushing away sticky bombs and checking for Spies.
- As a Pyro, you can neutralize an ÜberCharge by pushing the Medic or his heal target out of range of each other using the Flame Thrower’s compression blast with MOUSE2!
- As a Pyro, push enemies out of your way using the flame thrower’s compression blast with MOUSE2.
- As a Pyro, the flame thrower’s compression blast MOUSE2 can extinguish burning teammates.
- As a Pyro, you do not ignite from fire. Use your shotgun or fire axe against enemy Pyros to counter this.
- As a Pyro, the Backburner is more useful for ambushing the enemy as it gets bonus damage when attacking from behind!
- As a Pyro, the Flare Gun can do mini-crits if fired at enemies who are already burning if hit at medium to long range. (Incorrect, it does crits)
- As a Pyro, your flame thrower or Flare Gun will not work underwater.
- As a Pyro, hit MOUSE2 with your default flame thrower to let out a blast of compressed air. Use it to reflect incoming projectiles, put out burning teammates, and push enemies back!
- As a Pyro, use your flame thrower on friendly Snipers to light their Huntsman arrows on fire. Flaming arrows can ignite the enemy.
- As a Pyro, use MOUSE2 to reflect projectiles back at the enemy team! This includes rockets, grenades, Jarate, and more!
- As a Pyro, remember, the flame thrower’s compression blast MOUSE2 can use up a lot of ammo. Use it when you need to!
- As a Pyro, utilize the flame thrower’s compression blast MOUSE2 to push sticky bombs out of the way. Help out your Engineers or clear a Control Point!