Our TF2 server Admins should always be available to keep order in our TF2 servers on a daily basis. If for some reason there are no Admins available, please Msg the community owner “[Oz] pc” directly on Steam for help here – http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ozgamingdotnet
I wanted to follow up on a post I made in our Google+ page so check it out here – Low FPS in TF2 Fix!
Click the options button on the bottom right of your screen, then click on the advanced button and check the box for “Enable Developer Console”.
Now that the console is enabled we can open it by pressing the “Tilde” key.
Open the console using the “Tilde” key.
To bind public “say” chat commands.
bind “x” “say Whatever you want!”
Example: bind “x” “say Whatever you want!”
To bind team “say” chat commands.
Example: bind “x” “say_team Whatever you want!”
How Do I Post In A WordPress Blog
In order to post freely in this or any Website / Blog, you must first register at WordPress.com.
Once that is done, the owner of the blog you wish to post on must add you as a new user.
Once you are added as a new user, the Website / Blog owner will give you privileges based on your knowledge and maturity. Those of you who are granted these privileges will be able to post, edit old posts, delete posts, add videos, photos and audio to your posts.
Let’s say you have a high traffic blog where your site is getting over 2500 views everyday. When you post on a blog, it appears on the homepage and will be the first thing your visitors will see.
My point is, if you guys really want to be heard, post! And I’m not talking about the forums, I’m talking about posting in the Oz blog feed that appears on our homepage.
The one very important thing to remember, everything is a post and post’s get put into categories. 🙂
In order to be able to post on the Oz website, you must register with WordPress. If you are already registered, just login, if not, click here to register.
How To Use TF2 Admin Commands From The Console
If you want to customize a ban message, time limit, reason, you can use the console to do this.
Here is the command line to ban a player from the console
sm_ban “nickname” “time in minutes” “ban reason”
Here is the command line to unban a player from the console
Note: “” are not needed for the command to work
Here is an example
sm_ban ReLaX 1440 “A customized ban reason”
This will ban the player ReLaX for one day, with the reason: A customized reason
It is also possible to use a players steamid when you need to use a console command, To use the steamid change , ReLaX from the example to “#STEAM_0:1:1234567”. Like this
sm_ban “#STEAM_0:1:1234567” 1440 “A customized ban reason”
- cl_ask_blacklist_opt_out 0/1 – turns question whether to blacklist a server after leaving after a short amount of time off/on
- cl_ask_favorite_opt_out 0/1 – turns question whether to favorite a server after leaving after a longer amount of time off/on
- cl_autoreload 0/1 – turns automatic reloading off/on
- cl_autorezoom 0/1 – turns Sniper Rifle re-zoom off/on
- cl_burninggibs 0/1 – burning gibs off/on
- cl_crosshair_file – sets crosshair picture. “” is standard-crosshairs. example: “crosshair1”
- cl_drawhud 0/1 – hides/shows the HUD – sv_cheats 1 required
- cl_flipviewmodels 0/1 – sets viewmodels normal/inverted(left-handed) – does not work while connected to a server
- cl_interp – sets how far character models are interpolated (drawn away from their actual position) in the world, a good standard value for hitscan weapons is 0.034
- cl_new_impact_effects 0/1 – turns new, better looking impact effects off/on, most noticeable on glass
- cl_ragdoll_collide 0/1 – turns ragdoll collisions on/off (client-side only)
- cl_ragdoll_fade_time – sets time until ragdolls disappear (client-side only)
- cl_showbackpackrarities 0/1 – turns color-coded items in trade off/on
- cl_showfps 0/1/2 – shows framerate (off/real-time/rounded)
- cl_showpos 0/1 – shows the map coordinates and movement speed of the player
- cl_yawspeed – sets the speed at which your character turns when using the +left and +right commands
- cl_spec_carrieditems – Shows non-standard items being carried by player you’re spectating
- tf_allow_player_use 0/1 – disallows/allows the +use command on a server, useful for some custom maps, standard is 0. – server operator only
- tf_allow_taunt_switch 0/1/2 – disallows/allows switching weapons during taunts. (1 = start of taunt only; 2 = at any time during the taunt) – server operator only
- tf_damage_disablespread 0/1 – turns random damage-spread (+-10%) for weapons off/on – server operator only
- tf_dingaling_pitchmaxdmg – sets the pitch when doing maximum damage with your weapon, a lower pitch is recommended in most cases, standard is 100
- tf_dingaling_pitchmindmg – sets the pitch when doing minimum damage with your weapon, a higher pitch is recommended in most cases, standard is 100
- tf_dingaling_volume – sets the volume for hit sounds, standard is 1.00
- tf_dingaling_wav_override – allows using a custom hit sound. Note: No longer used. To use a custom hit sound, rename your sound file “hitsound.wav”, and place it in the “tf/sound/ui/” folder
- tf_dingalingaling 0/1 – turns weapon hit sound off/on
- tf_forced_holiday 0/1/2/3 – enables holiday mode (0 = default; 1 = birthday; 2 = halloween; 3 = birthday) – server operator only
- tf_medieval 0/1 – enables Medieval mode on the server, requires map change to take effect – server operator only
- tf_medigun_autoheal 0/1 – turns automatic healing without holding the left mouse button off/on
- tf_medieval_autorp 0/1 – enables/disables automatic medieval-style text modification in the chat box
- tf_medieval_thirdperson 0/1 – toggles third person view during Medieval mode
- tf_overtime_nag 0/1 – turns endless shouting of “OVERTIME!” in Overtime off/on – server operator only
- tf_playergib 0/1/2 – handles the frequency of gibbing. (0 = never; 1 = default; 2 = always, including attacks that normally don’t gib) – server operator only
- tf_use_fixed_weaponspreads 0/1 – turns fixed, consistent spread for weapons like Shotgun, Scattergun and Shortstop off/on – server operator only
- tf_weapon_criticals 0/1 – turns random criticals off/on – server operator only
- sv_cheats 0/1 – turns cheats off/on – server operator only
- sv_lan – cvar for local area network – server operator only
- sv_pure – cvar for managing custom content – server operator only
- mp_autoteambalance – cvar for automatic team balancing. – server operator only
- mp_disable_respawn_times – cvar for respawn times. – server operator only
- mp_idledealmethod – cvar for managing idle players. – server operator only
- mp_restartgame – restarts the round and resets the round time. – server operator only
- mp_teams_unbalance_limit – cvar for team force balance. – server operator only
- mp_timelimit – cvar for map timelimit. – server operator only
- mp_usehwmmodels 1 & mp_usehwmvcds 1 – makes use of the high-polygon class models used in the ‘Meet the Team’ videos.
- mp_waitingforplayerscancel 1 – cancels “waiting for players…” time – server operator only
- hud_combattext 0/1 – turns the damage text above enemies off/on
- hud_combattext_healing 0/1 – turns the healed text above teammates off/on
- hud_reloadscheme – use this to fix various HUD-color errors or lingering Crit-effects
- bind <key> <command> – Binds a key with a command.
- unbind <key> – Unbinds a key.
- dropitem – Drop the flag or intelligence.
- explode – Commit suicide. (by exploding into gibs)
- kill – Commit suicide.
- fov_desired 70-90 – Set desired field of view. (higher values show more of the battlefield at the cost of fps)
- jointeam red/blue/auto/spectator – Force team. (use this if you are stuck in “dead spectator” mode when too many people attempt to join a team at the same time)
- jpeg – Take a jpeg screenshot.
- retry – Retry connection to last server.
- status – Display map and connection status.
- viewmodel_fov <number> – Sets distance in which your weapons are drawn, higher values show more of the weapon and arms but may show missing parts.
- r_drawviewmodel 0/1 – Turns viewmodels on and off.
- restart – Restarts the current server.
- find <command> – A search function that displays all commands with a searched term.
- hurtme <number> – Deals a given amount of damage (can be negative for extra health) – sv_cheats 1 only
- zoom_sensitivity_ratio <number> – Sets the ratio of sensitivity while zoomed in with the Sniper Rifle with accordance to actual sensitivity.
- net_graph <1-6>
- Depending on the input value, different amounts of information will be shown such as ping, fps, lerp, packet loss, etc.
- thirdperson – Places your view in a camera behind your character – sv_cheats 1 only
- thirdperson_mayamode – If active, turning in third person does not move the camera – sv_cheats 1 only
- thirdperson_platformer 0/1 – If active, the mouse controls the camera while movement is controlled relative to it.
- If thirdperson_mayamode isn’t active, walking towards the camera will ‘push’ your view away.
- firstperson – Return to first person perspective.
- If thirdperson_platformer is still set to 1, you will not be able to move the camera during taunts.
- changelevel <mapname> – Changes the map.
- cvarlist – View complete cvar list.
- exec – Execute config file.
- map <mapname> – Changes the map and restarts the server.
- Starts a new server if entered on the main menu – useful for bypassing the “Create New Server” dialog and map drop-down menu
- maps – Display list of maps.
- rcon_password <password> – gives player access to rcon commands.
- nextlevel <mapname> – Sets the next map to be played.
- rcon <command> – Executes an rcon command.
- rcon_address <ip address> – Sets the server address to send rcon commands to (if not set, console sends the command to the server that the player is currently in instead)
- record <demo name> – records a demo
- stop – stops the recording of a demo
- startmovie <moviename> – opens up the source recorder during demo play back and allows for high quality avi format recording
- endmovie – stops source recorder
- host_framerate <number> – tells the source recorder to record at a constant framerate
- host_timescale <number> – use in conjunction with host_framerate to produce a smooth video output
- demoui – brings up a toolbox for replays (shift+F2 will also bring up the tool box)
The “use” command is used to equip the specified weapon.
- use <weapon_name>
- Heavy Weapons Guy
- To equip Electro Sapper, use: “build 3 0”