Over the next week or two I will be tweaking the site. If anyone would like to add some feedback let me know. Thanks.
We’ve released a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. The update notes are below. The new version number is 2621505.
– Added Crate #90 and Crate #91 to the drop list
– Removed Naughty Winter Crate 2014 and Nice Winter Crate 2014 from the drop list
– Added convar sv_rcon_whitelist_address. Rcon clients failing to auth from the specified IP address will never get banned.
– Added convar r_drawtracers_firstperson to disable the drawing of first person bullet tracer particles
– Added “redirect” client command that can be used to send clients to a different server. Does not function for clients that came from matchmaking or certain server browser tabs.
– Fixed an exploit related to the “connect” command allowing servers to redirect clients when they should not be able to
– Fixed a client crash related to extreme viewmodel_fov settings
– The viewmodel_fov convar is now clamped to valid values. Users who were using this to hide the viewmodel and tracers should use r_drawtracers_firstperson 0 and r_drawviewmodel 0 to achieve the same effect.
– Fixed missing Killstreak sheen effects for the Iron Bomber
– Fixed the Explosive Headshot upgrade in Mann vs. Machine not applying to The Classic
– Fixed the Panic Attack not using the correct sound for crits
– Fixed The Peacenik’s Ponytail not using the correct team skins
– Fixed not being able to switch away from the Minigun while spinning down
– Fixed not being able to deliver wrapped Giftapult packages
– Fixed The Classic zooming-in when the Sniper teleports while charging a shot
– Fixed The Bootenkhamuns not hiding the correct bodygroup when equipped
– Fixed the Diamondback accumulating crits for backstabbing invlun players
– Fixed players not receiving timed drops when running the game in Ukrainian
– Updated weapons sounds for the axe_hit, blade_hit, and cbar_hit sound effects
– Updated the equip_region for the Brimstone
– Updated Mann Co. Store prices for foreign currencies to current USD equivalents
– Updated the localization files
– Mannpower mode changes:
– Fixed bug that sometimes caused two intel briefcases to spawn
– Reduced capture trigger size to match capture area on CTF_Gorge
– Powerup changes:
– Haste: Doubles the Medigun’s uber charge build up speed
– Vampire: Reduced health leeched when using the Flamethrower and Minigun